First Day of School First & Fifth Grade

... was long ago.  Though we really do school all year around, so the first day of school is kind of a silly benchmark that we just make up after our "graduation" ceremony.  I never took the time to make and post graphics, but I did get to it tonight... so without further ado...



Both these kids are absolutely brilliant and finding, what I think/hope is, a great balance between homeschool and their social lives.  We have added a lot of field trips and outings to our schedules, made some new friendships, started a Pokemon Club, support services for both kids, etc.  

I am very busy, but never too busy to appreciate how absolutely freaking amazing you both are.  I love you so much, and I will always be absolutely amazed and overflowing with pride in you.

-Mom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Oliver will see you now

Your dad